Moisture Absorbing Silica Gel Packets
Product name: Moisture Absorbing Silica Gel Packets 10 gram
Item code: 10-12AD120-004
Packaging: 500pcs/bag, 3bags/ctn
Use space≈ 5L(sealed)
Application: garments, bed linings, toys etc.
Moisture Absorbing Silica Gel Packets Detail:
Type A silica gel beads
0.5 gram ~ 1000 gram available
Transparent, blue or brown
Free sample available
Silica Gel Packets features:
1. The main raw material is silica gel. It is a high-porosity structure of hydrous silica. It is non-toxic, odorless, chemically stable, and has strong hygroscopic properties. It is a highly active adsorbent material.
2. Our desiccant surface is dry, the particles are uniform, and there is no obvious change before and after use.
3. The packaging material is breathable and durable, preventing wear and puncture during transportation, and has ultra-high strength tear resistance.
4. The chemical structure and physical structure of silica gel determine that it has many other difficult materials to replace, including high adsorption performance, good thermal stability, chemical stability, and high mechanical strength.
5. Silica gel is non-toxic, so you can rest assured, but try not to place it in a place where children can reach it to avoid the risk of suffocation.
It is widely used, including pharmaceuticals, machinery, optical electronics, precision instruments, instruments, seeds, processed foods, tea, various chemical fiber textiles, leather shoes, leather, sports shoes and cultural relics, cameras, arts, and crafts, etc. Specific instructions are as follows：
1. It can be used for moisture protection of bottled medicines and foods. Ensure the drying of the contents and prevent the growth of various molds.
2. It can be used as a general packaging desiccant. Such as luggage, clothing, shoes and hats, leather, etc to prevent the quality of the product from being affected by moisture during storage or transportation.
3. It can be conveniently placed in electronic products, instrumentation, household appliances, machinery and other products to prevent the quality of the product due to moisture.
4. It can be placed in the transport container to prevent container rain.
5. The most suitable moisture absorption environment is room temperature (20 ~ 32 ℃), high temperature (60 ~ 90 ℃), which can reduce the relative humidity of the environment to about 30%, so the desiccant application range is very wide.