Food Grade Desiccant Satchel
Every day, we eat lots of foods, during its storage, if in the wet environmental or its package was broken, the out moisture invades the package, foods will be decomposed or dissolved, even distribute bad odors. The quality of foods was affected. So, we introduce food desiccant to...
Food Grade Desiccant Satchel Quick Details:
Bulk density: 750
Adsorbent Variety:Silica Gel
Raw material: Silica gel
In our daily life, we often find desiccants in the packaging of certain foods, clothes, shoes, electronic products, etc. For foods, molds and bacteria in foods will rapidly multiply under appropriate temperature and humidity, causing food to rot and deteriorate; others are particularly afraid of moisture, such as seaweed, etc., once the humidity is high, it will absorb water and tide, affecting the taste of the food.
Desiccant Satchel Features:
1. It is generally non-toxic, odorless, non-contact corrosive, and free from environmental pollution. Food desiccant is to reduce the humidity in the food bag and prevent the food from spoiling and spoiling.
2. The appearance of silica gel is translucent particles, which may be confusing when placed with food, especially for children who are prone to eating. Fortunately, after eating it will not be absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract, it will not cause toxicity, and will eventually be excreted with the feces.
3. Silicone packaging is manufactured by pharmaceutical grade Tyvek and has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for safe use in food and medicine.
4. The desiccant is a different type of silica gel packaged in a moisture permeable pouch. The main raw material silica gel is a highly microporous structure of hydrous silica, which is non-toxic, odorless, odorless, chemically stable, and has strong hygroscopic properties.
5. The desiccant meets the international environmental protection requirements of RoHS, REACH and halogen-free; the factory has passed ISO9001, ISO14001, BSCI, and other certifications.
6. The raw material is safe and non-toxic. It is a physical desiccant, so it does not release harmful gases, and it is not easy to generate dust. There is no chemical reaction during the moisture absorption process, and it has no effect on the body after accidental eating.
Water Content Comparison（At room temperature）