Container Desiccant Super Dry Bags
Main ingredient: calcium chloride and gel
Eliminate the threat of "Container Rain", protect goods
Inhibits formation of mold, mildew, rust, and corrosion
Absorbs up to 200% of its weight in moisture
Container Desiccant Super Dry Bags Details:
|Raw material||Bentonite clay + Cacl2|
|Adsorbent Variety||calcium chloride|
It can control the relative humidity in the container by efficiently and quickly absorbing the water vapor in the surrounding air, avoiding the outflow of the cargo and the rain of the container, so that the goods can be safely delivered to the destination. It has a water absorption capacity of more than 60 days, and it is gel-like after water absorption, and the superior water-locking function of the package makes the moisture not leak out after water absorption.
1. High moisture absorption ability
2. Environmental friendly
3. Moisture proof and safe
4. High moisture absorption ability (above 50% of its own weight)
1. Natural minerals Bentonite clay combined with high moisture-absorbing calcium chloride, in line with international export standards, passed various environmental testings.
2. The inner and outer bags are made of the latest high quality packaging materials, which have excellent air permeability, good toughness, and are safer and more reliable.
3. Each desiccant is sealed and packaged, that is, moisture-proof, mildew-proof, anti-pollution, and extended storage period.
4. It is used for moisture-proof of containers and has good moisture absorption performance, which can effectively control the condensation of water vapor in the tank.
Can be used directly in the container. The specific quantity is determined according to the type of goods, packaging materials, transportation cycle, climate change (temperature, humidity change) and moisture resistance standards.