It is literally understood that deoxidizers are products that absorb oxygen and slow the oxidation of food. We know that general item spoilage is caused by oxidation, so it is possible to prevent the item from spoiling by controlling the amount of oxygen. Usually used in food, because many foods are water-containing, if you use a desiccant, it will affect the original taste of the food. If the drying dose is small, the water evaporated from the food can not be absorbed. Therefore, a deoxidizer can be used, and the deoxidizer can be given. Food creates an environment that allows moisture without rot (oxidation).
Deoxidizer, also known as deacidification agent and oxygen absorber, is a product that absorbs oxygen in a packaging container to make the container anaerobic. The deoxidizer can effectively inhibit the growth of mold and aerobic bacteria and prolong food. Shelf life can also play a very good role in preventing oil rancidity, preventing oxidative browning of meat and preventing loss of vitamins in food.
The main components of the deoxidizer are: reduced iron powder, activated carbon, diatomaceous earth, vermiculite, sodium chloride, and water.
Deoxidizers are mainly used for:
1) Chinese and Western-style cakes: Mid-Autumn moon cakes, European cakes, waffles, Swiss rolls, Ma Department, mung bean cakes, rice cakes, walnut cakes, wife cakes, light cakes, almond cakes, etc.
2) Poultry meat products: beef jerky, chicken wings, sausage, ham, meat, meat, duck and so on.
3) Nut roasted seeds and nuts: pistachio, macadamia, almond, pine nuts, pecans, walnuts, chestnuts, peanuts, melon seeds, pumpkin seeds, multi-flavored beans, etc.
4) Aquatic dry food: dried abalone, dried fish, scallops, squid, seaweed, grilled fish fillets, etc.
5) Other mountain foods: tea, seaweed, laurel, dried lychee, dried mushrooms, jujube, dried wild vegetables, dehydrated vegetables, beans, persimmon cake, dried sweet potato, rice, etc.
6) Medicine and health products: Chinese herbal medicines, pharmaceuticals, health care products, etc.
7) Non-food products: precision instruments, military products, books, cultural relics, tobacco, etc.
8) Animal feed: bait, pet feed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The culprit of the mildew of shoes - glue
- The eleventh nut roasted seeds and nuts opening...
- Those years of pits our desiccant test questions
- Two will market as expected, environmental prot...
- Desiccant and our food and clothing
- New wrapping paper for desiccant or deoxidizer
- Multi-disciplinary growth in the field of envir...
- CSRC: Supporting energy-saving and environmenta...
- Policy and market drive, environmental protecti...
- Poor plating (mildew) causes and solutions
- Photographic equipment moisture-proof Raiders
- What is the role of food deoxidizer
- What is a column desiccant
- Four common desiccant hygroscopic effects test ...
- Humidity indicator card principle
- More famous companies in the world who are cont...
- 4 misunderstandings to determine the quality of...
- What if the child accidentally eats the desiccant
- How to save Chunwang desiccant
- What are the advantages of Chunwang desiccant