Column desiccant is an important packaging material for the pharmaceutical industry and the health care industry. They are small high-density polyethylene plastic bottles containing adsorbent materials such as silica gel, molecular sieves, alumina, activated carbon and the like. Column desiccants are typically delivered to vials and vials at high speed. The existing columnar desiccants on the market are characterized by their all food grade and comply with FDA 21 CFR and EU standards.
The unique design of the column desiccants allows them to better match the dispensing equipment and can therefore be easily included in the factory line containing the vials. Standard column desiccants range from 0.5 grams to 3 grams for different sizes of vials.
Advantages of column desiccant in the pharmaceutical industry
It is becoming possible to package medicines in an efficient manner to maintain shelf life through increasingly improved practices and technologies. The main reasons why column desiccants are widely used in the pharmaceutical industry are:
1. The column desiccant used in the pharmaceutical industry is almost dust-free, thus eliminating any type of product contamination.
2. When the pressure is increased, they can still maintain a complete seal and will not be easily damaged.
3. It can be sterilized by radiation.
4. The porous end made of plastic can eliminate the influence of dust
5. Special design ensures easy use
FDA-compliant column desiccants made from HDPE materials are widely discovered and used due to their advantages in different industries, and have been tested in harsh weather conditions to prove that even transporting them to different locations ensures Product safety.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The culprit of the mildew of shoes - glue
- The eleventh nut roasted seeds and nuts opening...
- Those years of pits our desiccant test questions
- Two will market as expected, environmental prot...
- Desiccant and our food and clothing
- New wrapping paper for desiccant or deoxidizer
- Multi-disciplinary growth in the field of envir...
- CSRC: Supporting energy-saving and environmenta...
- Policy and market drive, environmental protecti...
- Poor plating (mildew) causes and solutions
- Four common desiccant hygroscopic effects test ...
- Humidity indicator card principle
- More famous companies in the world who are cont...
- 4 misunderstandings to determine the quality of...
- What if the child accidentally eats the desiccant
- How to save Chunwang desiccant
- What are the advantages of Chunwang desiccant
- Can silica gel desiccant be reused
- Is the food desiccant toxic
- Can you put desiccant in the export cargo carton