Molds that breed in humid conditions are very damaging to photographic equipment. Now the lens surface of the lens is coated. This coating is very delicate. Once moldy, mold will produce spotted or silky mildew on the surface of the lens, which will affect the light transmission and imaging performance of the lens. In severe cases, it will cause the lens. Scrap; if the photographic equipment is in a humid environment for a long time, its internal electronic components will be harmed, speeding up the aging of the integrated circuit and affecting the life of the display. Therefore, in the wet spring, it is necessary to make moisture-proof and mold-proof work for photographic equipment.
1) Place the desiccant:
The easiest and cheapest way to protect your camera from moisture is to put a few bags of desiccant in your camera bag. The desiccant can be used to help the camera get rid of moisture. However, it should be noted that it should be replaced frequently according to the weather conditions and the actual weather changes at the shooting location. Because the camera bag cannot be sealed, the desiccant placed does not have a continuous drying effect.
2) Seal the storage box + place the desiccant:
For ordinary consumer digital cameras, another practical method of moisture protection is to seal the storage box + desiccant. Sealed storage boxes are generally available in supermarkets, and the sealing strips at the box seals are effective in preventing moisture intrusion. When storing the photographic equipment, simply place the desiccant on the bottom of the sealed box and lay a clean white cloth as the isolation layer. In principle, do not let the photographic equipment directly contact the desiccant, and then seal the lid.
3) Moistureproof box:
Fans with consumer powers suggest a more secure method of moisture protection, which is to use a special moisture-proof box, which can cost from a few hundred yuan to several thousand yuan. The general sealed moisture-proof box is mostly made of high-strength plastic or rubber. The box is generally equipped with a hygrometer, a rubber sealing ring at the cover, a pressure regulating valve at the top, and a moisture absorbing device inside, such as a moisture absorbing card. The dry state can be restored by charging and heating for repeated use. The electronic moisture-proof box can use the dehumidifier or memory alloy to discharge the water vapor in the sealed storage space to achieve the controlled humidity. In addition, it is necessary to remind photographers that the environment of the moisture-proof box is not as dry as possible. The most suitable humidity for photographic equipment storage is between 40% and 50%, the humidity is too low, and the lubricant on some parts may be Dry up.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The culprit of the mildew of shoes - glue
- The eleventh nut roasted seeds and nuts opening...
- Those years of pits our desiccant test questions
- Two will market as expected, environmental prot...
- Desiccant and our food and clothing
- New wrapping paper for desiccant or deoxidizer
- Multi-disciplinary growth in the field of envir...
- CSRC: Supporting energy-saving and environmenta...
- Policy and market drive, environmental protecti...
- Poor plating (mildew) causes and solutions
- What is the role of food deoxidizer
- What is a column desiccant
- Four common desiccant hygroscopic effects test ...
- Humidity indicator card principle
- More famous companies in the world who are cont...
- 4 misunderstandings to determine the quality of...
- What if the child accidentally eats the desiccant
- How to save Chunwang desiccant
- What are the advantages of Chunwang desiccant
- Can silica gel desiccant be reused